Retreat terms & conditions
See even T&Cs can be fun!
· A 30% non-refundable deposit is required at least 3 weeks before a retreat to secure your place. Payment of the deposit constitutes the guest's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· Balance of payment must be received in full at least 15 days prior to the start of a retreat. If not, the owners will contact you but without payment have the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-book your place.
Cancellations & Refunds:
· Cancellations made up to 4 weeks before a retreat receive a refund -10% fee.
· Cancellations between 4-2 weeks prior to a retreat receive a 50% refund
· Cancellations within 2 weeks of a retreat receive no refund
· If a retreat is not run by Max & Bronwyn Greive cancellations and refunds are between the retreat organiser and the client
Note: If extreme things happen outside of your control, we understand that variations to these may be possible, so contact us- Yes talk to us!
We will make every effort to ensure our retreats are available as advertised. However, the owner reserves the right to make alterations due to rare and extreme unforeseen circumstances. Max and Bronwyn will contact you soon as possible if such a situation arises and every attempt will be made to accommodate you at another suitable retreat in the next 12 months or money paid will be refunded.
· We care about our participants so it is important that anyone registering to attend a retreat discloses any health or related issues which might impact on their involvement, so we can take great care (eg: physical, psychological, spiritual, dependencies or family issues). To not do so could result on the cancellation of a booking/place at a retreat,
· The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice/email or the number subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for additional guests not agreed to with the owner in advance,
· While there have never been any problems before theft is the guest's responsibility during their stay,
· Personal property is also the guests responsibility, However anything found at the conclusion of the stay is collected by the cleaners and we contact you and ask what you want to do about it,
· Disturbance to other visitors or our neighbours, including trespassing on their property or excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of your place at a retreat,
· Linen is supplied by Fosterton Retreat except for extras agreed between the owner and visitor in writing (email included),
· Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner (Guide and assistance dogs excepted of course).
· Smoking is not allowed inside any buildings or within 5 metres of buildings.
· Times to vacate rooms will be stipulated in each retreat and need to be adhered to for the sake of other guests.